Lofi beats blog #23
Welcome to "Vibe with Damon", a bi-weekly blog highlighting ten dope beats from the Lofi / Jazz-funk, Chillhop scene. To submit your music for consideration, use our labels submission portal. To connect with me, Follow me on IG!
1. "What U Want" by Bao, Keeth will slap you in the face with the energy that we need for a Monday morning. A strong, infectious groove carries an atmospheric background of pads, keys, and subtle vox.
2. "How Much" by Ian Ewig is a downtempo, lush track with an abundance of groove. A late-night listening type beat with one nasty synth bass.
3. "One Year" by DYVN immediately drops into a smooth groove, with a lovely bassline and swinging percussions. Those subtle, background bells add the perfect touch of texture.
4. "Obiah" by Basmati, Lovis Tru is a fun, jumpy Lo-fi track with a crisp and dry percussive atmosphere. Jazzy keys fill the silence with a groove fit for day-cruising the city.
5. "Private Room" by Henry Lowe is lush and atmospheric. An expressive sax melody glides throughout the track and compliments the heavy sidechaining. Great for day or night listening, but it definitely has the "chill" factor.
6. "jazzy shorts" by Nocatchphraze, Noè Mina is an upbeat and Jazz-inspired Lo-fi track filled with organic percussion, horns, and keys. Great for daylight listening and sunny vibes.
7. "Eyth" by Jakspin is really dope west-coast flavored track with synth bass, trumpet snippets, and a groovy drumline. A chill beat to slap on any occasion.
8. "IRON" by JOpie is an atmospheric track with a smooth synth dancing around the arrangement. A nice and dry acoustic guitar progression plays to keep things rooted in this dimension.
9. "Bubble Jam" by MZERA is a Jazzy and dry instrumental with flavorful guitar & keyboard melodies. The groove is perfectly simple and houses the more complex melodies nicely.
10. "Crèpuscule" by DLJ, ØDYSSEE, Bastien Brison is a jazzy downtempo track with a vibe suitable for late night smoke sessions or chats by the bonfire.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my top 10 selections! Please subscribe at the bottom of the page to be notified when new issues are released!
You can find all featured music and more at our official playlists on Spotify.